Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Tattoo Artist Talks About Lady Gaga In Recent Interview

Henk Schiffmacher cites Lady Gaga in an interview for Czech site

In a recent interview to a Czech Republic website, tattoo artist Henk Schiffmacher gave an interview to the website, Nova. The tattoo artist commented about working with Lady Gaga last year in the studio accompanied by boyfriend, Taylor Kinney. Mother monster supposedly desired an anchor tattoo.

“I heard she was coming to my studio five minutes before wanting to get an anchor tattoo. She wanted the tattoo very small, so I could not tell what would be the price and stuff. So, I told her that if she put my name on her Facebook page, it would be enough. I feel that Lady Gaga is one of the largest people in the Facebook world with 55 million people. And in 45 minutes, 875,000 people enjoyed the photo of the tattoo done by me. She is very funny and sweet. When it came to me, she remembered that she had forgotten several things in the Louis Vuitton store. I am not of those who do VIP service. If it was not a good person, I would say, ‘You know what Lady Gaga? Go away!’ With that kind of person, I cannot work with. It is necessary to form a relationship with my customers. I do not tend to be very friendly while I work.”

No comments:

Post a Comment